Recommended Home Mortgage
Ready to buy your first home or refinance your home mortgage? Dat and Aaron are excited to partner with these recommended and trusted mortgage lenders!
For years physicians and dentists have had access to “physician home loans” or “doctor mortgages”, which allowed qualifying doctors to exclude student loan debts, purchase high value homes with less than twenty percent down, and require less than two years’ history for self-employed and independent contractors. But now, mortgage lenders can offer similar underwriting guidelines and underwriting flexibility for the typical optometrist and several other high income professional designations.
Disclosure: Some of the links below are paid sponsors of this website. These recommended resources are heavily vetted and researched by Dat and Aaron. We are extremely selective on who we want as sponsors because your trust in us is so vital for ODsonFinance to succeed. If you have feedback or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Doctor's Mortgage Loan & Refinance/ Purchase
We’re passionate about helping Optometrists succeed! You have unique situations that can often stump conventional mortgage lenders. Our specialized programs are designed to get you into the home of your dreams. We deliver solutions, transparency & quick responses to your questions.
Mortgage Programs for Optometrists
- 100% financing up to $750k
- 95% financing options up to $1.25M
- J1 visa financing now available
- Save thousands, no mortgage insurance!
- Qualify with deferred or IBR student loans
- Self-employed/1099 independent contractors can qualify with less than 2 years proven tax history
- Able to close up to 90 days prior to start of employment contract
Location Requirements: Eligible in all States
Contact: Josh Mettle at Josh.Mettle@neohomeloans.com for any questions
Tony Umholtz and his team at IBERIABANK Mortgage have helped many people achieve their goal of homeownership over the years. Whether you are a first-time homebuyer, refinancing or building your dream home, Tony has the expertise to help navigate you through this ever changing mortgage environment. In addition to traditional mortgage financing solutions, IBERIABANK Mortgage is pleased to offer specialty financing programs for clients with unique borrowing needs.
Having orchestrated over $1.1 billion in lending volume during his career, Tony has consistently been ranked as one of the top mortgage loan officers in the industry by the Scotsman's Guide, Mortgage Executive magazine and Mortgage Originator magazine.
Mortgage Program for Optometrists
- Up to 97% LTV available
- No PMI (mortgage insurance)
- Minimum credit score of 700
- Current maximum loan amount of $548,250
- Very strong interest rates available, for best credit if have seen as low as 2.75% for a 30 yr fixed this week (As of 2021)
Special 'Aggressive' Doctor loans available
- Only in select states, FL, GA, NC, SC, VA, TN, AL, AR, TX, LA, NY, NJ, CT
- 100% financing
- No PMI
- Loan amounts up to $2 million
- No reserve requirements
- Can close up to 90 days prior to your start date
- Very strong interest rates available
- 90% no PMI jumbo loan available to any client (do not have to have a specialty occupation)
- Construction/Renovation Loan
Location Requirements: Eligible in all States except for Alaska and Hawaii
Contact: Tony Umholtz at firstname.lastname@example.org
Home Mortage Broker (Purchase & Refinance)
LemonBrew is an end-to-end digital solution that connects home buyers and sellers to local real estate agents, finds users the perfect mortgage, and smoothly and seamlessly helps buyers close on their home. We're truly for everything real estate.
Lee is an optometrist and mortgage broker and will provide any ODs on Finance referral the VIP experience. As an O.D. himself he appreciates the economic implications of student loan debt and running a business. We are a team of wholesale mortgage brokers with access to many different lenders for a variety of scenarios and offer extremely competitive rates. We do not charge typical fees like Origination Fees, Application Fees, Underwriting Fees, or Lock-In Fees. In other words, No Lender Fees!
- No Lender, Application, or Underwriting Fees
- Completely Digital Process
- Trusted, Licensed Mortgage Advisors
- Wholesale Mortgage Broker
- Location Requirements
- Commission Rebate from LemonBrew Partner Agent
- Data-Driven Local Real Estate Agent Matching Technology
- State Licensed & Certified
- Saves You Thousands of $$$
- Location Requirements
- RON - Remote Online Notary
- LemonBrew Pay - Free Electronic Money Transfer Platform
- Team of Experienced Professionals to Ensure Property is Protected
- Streamlined Workflows Saving Time & Money
- Location Requirements
Email: Lee Raykovicz at email@example.com
Your trusted online mortgage broker to compare multiple mortgage lenders in just 3 minutes without affecting your credit score. Generate a pre-approval letter instantly.
- Fewer documents for fast closing.
- Unbiased loan experts when you need them.
- Choose with confidence: Know you have a great rate by comparing top lenders in the US.
- Complete your mortgage online with bank integrations and automatic updates. Talk to a loan officer only if you want to.
- Hassle-free process: Upload documents in the comfort of your home or during your commute.
- Our loan officers have over 30 years of experience working with homebuyers and are ready to meet all of your needs.
- Closing will be a breeze because we’re integrated with banks and other services to collect documents.
- Your information is safe with us so you won’t get unwanted calls from lenders
- Actual rates from multiple lenders: In 3 minutes, get actual prequalified rates without impacting your credit score
- Smart technology: We streamline the questions you need to answer and automate the document upload process.
- End-to-end experience: Complete the entire origination process from rate comparison up to closing, all on Credible.
- We take the stress out of refinancing by automating the document collection process, keeping you updated on the status of your application every step of the way.
- More loan options across multiple lenders with fewer forms to fill out than most individual lenders.
- Get actual rates and transparency into fees without sharing your information with lenders until you see an option you want to proceed with.
- Need help? Our dedicated mortgage support team is not commissioned, so they're always on your side.
Helping my Friend with his First BRRRR: Part 1 The Analysis
For the past 2 months, I have been helping a good friend search for his first investment property. John currently resides in sunny Southern California and works a full time job. He initially became intrigued in investing in rental properties out of state for the advantage of passive income and wealth building. He reached out…
A BRRRR is Worth all the Stress
I want to dedicate this blog to detail my recent BRRRR project (which was pretty stressful and heart pumping). My goal is to show how fast moving real estate investing can be, and how much time and effort is utilized to execute a deal. If you are new to real estate investing or have not…
What is the Optometrist Home Loan All About & How Can it Help You? By: Josh Mettle (Guest Writer)
For years physicians and dentists have had access to “physician home loans” or “doctor mortgages”, which allowed qualifying doctors to exclude student loan debts, purchase high value homes with less than twenty percent down, and require less than two years’ history for self-employed and independent contractors. Similar underwriting guidelines and underwriting flexibility are now being…
Five Steps to Begin Your Real Estate Journey
Real estate is a powerful tool for wealth building, providing numerous advantages over other types of investments. There are different goals when it comes to investing in real estate: appreciation, immediate income (i.e. flipping) or cash flow. At the moment, my main focus is to invest in real estate for cash flow.
Investors who are new to real estate are often unsure of where to start and may feel overwhelmed by the large amount of information out there. This article simplifies the process by explaining how to get started in real estate investing (for cash flow) in just five short steps.